Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Free photoshoot!

http://www.averyjamesphotography.com/

I have a fantastic offer for the right person...I found a fabulous new photo location this weekend while doing some scouting and I am uber excited to do a shoot there ASAP.

I have this Saturday morning open and so I would love to do it then if I can find who I'm looking for...I have a somewhat specific look that I'm looking for and hopefully that person is reading this, or rather their parent is!

I am looking for a young girl who is photogenic and not too shy...somewhere from 2 and a half years to 6 years old...I don't have a particular look in mind this minute, but I will know it when I see it.

If your daughter fits this brief description, and the two of you can be in the South Bay area (I'll give specific location details to the person I pick) this Saturday morning (3/21) at 8:00am (bright and early!!), and would be willing to allow me to use the final pictures in my portfolio as well as possibly in future marketing materials (postcards, flyers, etc)...then I have an offer for you in return!

You will receive one of the following two options:

1. $50 towards prints/products from the photoshoot (prices/sizes at http://www.averyjamesphotography.com) - you can bring the whole family as well and I will take a few family photos

2. A digital cd of all of the photos from the shoot (can range from 50 - 150 images) for $50.00 (currently priced at $150)


If this sounds appealing to you - please send me an email (crystal@averyjamesphotography.com with the following info:

1. Your name
2. Your daughter's name
3. Your daughter's age
4. Other family members you will bring to be in the pictures (if any) and their ages
5. City of residence
6. Would you like to be added to my mailing list to be notified of future specials, rates, etc.?
7. Include a picture/snapshot of your daughter or a link to it

I will be hand picking the young lady I use for this shoot - but please know that if I do not pick your daughter, it by no means implies they are anything less than perfect - just not the look I am seeking for this specific project.

As an added note - my rates will be going up in September 2009 - so book your photoshoot while there are spaces available to get locked in at the lower rate ($150 for a cd of all images).

Thank you so much and please let me know if there are any questions!!

No comments: