Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ronnie

As promised - here are a few sneak peeks at my afternoon shoot with a friend of mine from work...she was an absolutely beautiful model to work with and it was a learning experience for both of us.

This was her first photoshoot ever and one of my goals is to improve my directing skills...so on both ends it was a challenge - but I think we worked well together! We definitely got some beautiful pics from everything, so we must have been doing something right. :)

I have to say - this location has got to be my favorite thus far...I can't wait to find more spots to share with everyone. :) :)

So here's a few from today that I've quickly gone through and picked out - keep checking back for more pics from both Jersee's and Ronnie's shoot!!



























No comments: