Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rosie and Family

Happy Hump Day everyone! :)  Wednesday already...where does the week go??  :)

Any fun plans for anyone out there this upcoming weekend?  It's almost Halloween!!  Then the onslaught of holiday fun starts, crazyyyyy...the year is coming to a close already.

As for myself, I'm doing Halloween costume mini-sessions this Saturday for the kiddies (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123889467718115) and a beach shoot on Sunday.  Other than that, just some fun time with my little one and my love. :)  Should be a great weekend!

Speaking of beach shoots, below are some pictures from a shoot I did about a month ago with 2 adorable twins and their big brother.  They all had birthdays right around the same time so they wanted a picture for the party invitation and for the cake topper.  They went with this first one of all 3 of them.  I photographed the birthday party as well so I'll try and post those pictures next! :)

I must admit though, I have sooooo much respect for parents of twins or greater multiples...it's not easy to take care of 1 toddler let alone 2 of them at the exact same age (or to photograph them!)...plus older/younger siblings on top of that.  I tip my hat to the hard work that you do. :) :)

Have a great week everyone! :)





No comments: