Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ethan's headshots

WOW...wow.  August 16 was my last blog post, and it wasn't even a photography related post.  Hi, my name is Slacker.  I've lost my head over the last couple of months and barely know what day it is today.

I'm here now though, and I have a TON of blog posts to catch up on.  I'll try to space them out where I can.  For today, I've got some pics of an absolutely adorable little boy to share.  His new agency loves his look (what look would that be you ask?  Well, just-want-to-pinch-your-cheeks cute of course!) and needed some good-looking headshots of a good-looking boy so that they can get his face out there and in America's face. :)  Avery James Photography to the rescue! :)

Sorry, I'm in a silly, tired, just-getting-back-from-vacation kind of mood. :) :)  Anyways.  Here's Ethan's pictures - ssuuuuuper cute! :)




















No comments: