Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Natalie C.

How adorable are these little girls???   It must be a wonderful thing to be able to grow up with siblings all close in age.  I wouldn't know as I was an only child for 10 years before I had little sisters...totally different dynamic.  But I would have loved to have a best friend growing up that slept in the bottom bunk and ate cereal with me every morning...oh and of course someone to fight with day in and day out, lol. :)  I think growing up an only child for so long, and then having younger sisters to take care of through my teenage years, taught me to be pretty darn responsible though.  I grew up pretty quickly.  I suppose that is a plus that I can take from my own situation.


How many of you have siblings?  How many of you are only children?  Close in age or far apart?  Thoughts??











1 comment:

Groupdmt said...

Thanks for sharing this information and beautiful picture.. They are really stunning... You did a great job.
trazado de recorte