Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

I hope everyone is having a fantabulous Halloween and that you got to do some fun stuff with the kiddies or your friends or fam or whomever this weekend! :)  I went to 2 different Halloween parties (adult parties) dressed as a firefighter.  Gotta love our heroes. ;)  I also painted pumpkins with my son (waaaay easier and more fun, in my opinion, than carving them!). :) :)

Here's a few pics to share - a few of my son, our pumpkins, and his Halloween costume, and then the rest of a few other Halloween cuties that I met up with! :)  I don't have any pics of me dressed up...I think there's a couple floating around out there, but I haven't seen them yet. :) :)

What did you and/or your kid(s) dress up as for Halloween this year???





















No comments: