Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, November 20, 2009

Zoila and Family

Finally! More pictures of this gorgeous family. :) :)

Sorry for the delay everyone, I had a super successful fundraiser I did for Alta Vista Elementary school in Redondo Beach and I needed to get everyone their pictures before Thanksgiving break...so I was rushing to complete those all week - but now I'm back on track and pushing through the rest of my shoots that I have left in my queue. :)

This family is so adorable - and I absolutely love this location....the lighting was PERFECT this day....overcast and cloudy. Based on all the greenage, you wouldn't even guess that we were in Southern California right down the street from the beach!!

Here's more of my favorites...enjoy :) :)






























































































































No comments: