Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alta Vista Fundraiser - Day 2 of 2

The Alta Vista Fundraiser consisted of 2 packed days of photo shoots with different families (23 total I think!). We had a few shoots this morning, and then the bulk of them in the afternoon....this batch below is from this morning's shoots...I'll be posting more from the afternoon soon. :)

And this first shoot is Maria's family and she is the main person I've worked with to organize this fundraiser - AND she stayed out there with me all day yesterday and today to help coordinate the families coming in and out, collecting information, and brave the cold with me. I honestly don't know how I could have done it without her...especially today when we got backed up!! Thank you Maria for everything. :) :) :)
























































No comments: