Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alta Vista Fundraiser Day 2 of 2 (continued)

Here's some highlights from the rest of today's half of the Alta Vista Fundraiser! Some great looking families again....I didn't do as many pictures in the neat tree today as the lighting was different than yesterday - so we had to find different spots...BUT there were some leftover flower petals from a wedding shoot the day before that added some great color to a few of the shoots today!
...And I think I want to start doing more of my regular sessions over at Veteran's Park now too...I love the lighting in the late afternoon - something to think about for any of you who have an upcoming shoot. :) :)



















































































































3 comments:

jennifer said...

How much more perfect could left over petals be!!! I love the petals!!!!

jennifer said...

and of course the pics too!!!!

Kcalpesh said...

Awesome Photos of some really cute looking families! :-)

I have an invitation for you to join the World Photo Bloggers