Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween Costume Photos

It's that time of year! It's almost Halloween...time to see all the little cuties dressed up in their princess costumes, fireman costumes, and like my little one - Peter Pan costumes. :)

We went to the Disneyland Trick or Treat party last night, so Caydan and Dan got to wear their costumes, and I took advantage of the moment and took some pictures of them outside our place.

For those who haven't signed up yet or unaware - don't forget that I have a great special for Halloween costume photos set for October. There's still some slots open, so just contact me to sign up and I can let you know what's available.

All of the details can be found on my facebook event page: AJP Halloween Costume Photos, but the general details are as follows:

Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009
Location: Torrance Park - 2500 Arlington, Torrance, CA.
Price: $25
Signup @
crystal@averyjamesphotography.com

As a reminder - my summer special is over, and my prices have gone up - a regular photoshoot in the South Bay area is now $200 for the cd or $250 for a cd and prints...I also have some great specials listed on my website, so be sure to check those out for something that may apply to you.

Avery James Photography

I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the month of October, and I hope to see your little ones in their Halloween costumes on Oct. 17th!! :)







































No comments: