Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shaun (continued)

For those who have been anxiously awaiting more pics of this cutie (mainly his mom I'm sure!) I finally have some. :)

And for those who are still waiting for their pics, I'm currently editing sessions from May 23...so I'm a bit behind, but I'm going in order so as to not make anyone wait longer than someone else. I promise I'm going as quickly as I can!! :)

Enjoy this adorable little boy who looks exactly like his beautiful mommy. :)



























3 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

Cute kid. I think he's got everything required to become a very good model when he grows up! :-)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

alterdom said...

Hello Crystal,
beautiful love story of this photo report, with grace, simplicity, complicity.