Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, October 24, 2008

Caydan and Jordan

Here it is...Day 2 and I'm posting another blog.........I'm going to really try to utilize this blog to the full extent :)

The hard part is figuring out what to write about.....should I write about my personal thoughts and ventures as well as photography? Or am I just supposed to stick to photography? I'm not completely clear on that yet....

Well for now, I'd like to share a few of my favorite pictures from a recent photoshoot......a very good friend of mine from work, Sheryl, hired me to do a photoshoot of her family....her son Jordan and Caydan get along so very well and are just absolutely adorable when they're together.

So I stole the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of the two of them together at the beach during Sheryl's photoshoot, and this is what I got. :)




2 comments:

Jen said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable! They look like the best of friends! You captured some awesome moments :)

SweetLime313 said...

oooh, love these pix! they both are too cute and they look so loving towards one another :)