Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, April 18, 2011

The "S" Family

Love love loving my shoot from this past Saturday afternoon at the beach in Palos Verdes, CA.  This awesome family drove all the way down from the Studio City, CA area to come and meet with me on a gorgeous and sunny afternoon.  We trekked down the hillside to get to the beach and they were all just such great sports about getting in the water and having a good time.  I just adore the candid shots that we got. :) :) 

By the end of the shoot we were ALL soaking wet, but it was so worth it...especially when I look at the picture directly below here of the parents swinging their daughter high up in the air with the water flying around them and a giant smile on her face....this shot is going into my all-time favorite list. :)

I had lots of favorites from this shoot....so I just had to post them all. :) :)  Enjoy!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are so beautiful :) I love the sandcastle picture and the second to last picture. Candid pictures are the best! You have great talent.

SweetLime313 said...

LOve, love, love the shot of them jumping!!! They are all amazing! I can't wait to have a lil family of my own for a photo shoot with you :) :) :)

Sandy K. said...

Wonderful beach photos - I particularly love the one of the three of them in the air:). Your control of lighting really helps highlight the subjects, as well as location. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.