Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day at Grandpa's 2010

So after the holidays, business slows down a bit...thankfully, in my eyes, because I was inching closer and closer to complete exhaustion....

But, when you start taking a break from photography, you start to slowly lose your "mojo" if you will...like any skill, the more you practice and absorb yourself in photography, the better you can become. 

So I've decided that I need to keep taking pictures even if I'm not getting paid for them!  So the most beneficial thing for me to do in this case is to take pics of my family of course!!  These are going to be pics that I'm not going to stress over every detail of...I'll try and make them look good obviously, but it's really just for fun and practice for me. :)

So be on the lookout for just random, fun pics of my family that will pop up from time to time.  The pics below are from today (Valentine's Day) over at my grandfather's house.  Dan, Caydan and I took a walk around the school next to his house and just snapped some pics wherever we came across.  I even got a pic I love of me and Caydan. :) :)

I plan to do some senior portrait style pics of my beautiful sisters in a couple of weeks as well, so be on the lookout for those. :)

Happy V-Day all!  There's 15 minutes left of it. :)
















































1 comment:

Jen said...

Those are adorable! And I love it when you post pics of your grandpa :)