Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Caydan...just because

So I was driving home today and realized that it was still fairly light outside....up until a month ago or so, it would be pitch dark by the time I got home.  So I had this itch today to come home and take a few pictures of my son while I got some last bit of sunlight....the best light for portraits in my opinion!  Especially since our porch faces the ocean and the light is just perfect. :)

So I came up to the house, kissed Caydan and Dan 'hello', then grabbed my camera and asked Caydan super nicely to come out on the porch and take some pictures...he asked me "how many", so I told him "5"....then when we got to 2 more...I took one, and then I said 2 more again...he just said "ok"...hee hee!...I think I can only get away with that for another year or so before he catches on.  LoL. :)

Anyways...here's what I got...glad I did it...a couple of these couple be "framers" for our wall!










No comments: