Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zoila and Family

I absolutely LOVE this shoot...sometimes I have sessions where everything is just about perfect...and as a photographer, I think I sometimes love the pictures more than the clients do...lol, sometimes I want to put my client's photos on my wall at home just because I like them so much....but I won't, because that's just weird, lol. I need a gallery or something so I can frame my favorites. :)

So this was one of those shoots where everything was just about perfect...the kids were perfectly well-behaved, full of smiles and funny expressions. The lighting was high-noon which is typically a HORRIBLE time to shoot at, but it was actually overcast for about 45 minutes or so which is PERFECT and just long enough for us to finish the session! The location was perfect, not too crowded with lots of backgrounds to work with. The wardrobe choices were beautiful, and the family itself is beautiful. It was a good day in my photography world. :)

As a photographer it can be difficult to always fulfill a client's needs...sometimes people don't always understand that there are soooooo many different factors that come into play when having a photo session (mainly those I just listed above)...and if just one of them isn't in line, then it will definitely affect the completed product. It's my job to find the best way to work around the challenges as they arise, but there's only so much I can do. But sometimes, the stars align or something and everything just works....and everyone is happy. :) :)

With that said...here's a sneak peek at this gorgeous family's session today. The youngest had the absolutely cutest "oh" face! You can see what I'm talking about in this first picture...she did it a lot and it was just so darn adorable.

Thanks for a great session and I hope you like your pictures. :)

















1 comment:

Jen said...

What a great group of girls! It looks like a fun and relaxed shoot!