Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adorable Quinn

Next up on my blog-posting binge is this cutie with an adorable name to match...Quinn had me laughing because he LOVED the water....his mom stood him up near the water's edge and he didn't even hesitate for a second - he ran straight to the water and then fell down getting soaked within about 3 seconds of putting his feet on the sand, lol. :) Mom had to repeatedly chase after him as he kept darting out to the water not even caring how far out he went....it was like watching a fish out of water trying desperately to get back in....extremely cute. :)

Here's a little sneak peek at the shoot. :)


















1 comment:

Kcalpesh said...

Perfectly adorable, no doubt!! Very cute kid!

I've posted a new picture of which I can't figure out the title... thought, may be I should take help of my friends... do check it out... - Pixellicious Photos