Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Andrea and Family

This past Saturday I had a photoshoot for the winner of my free photoshoot drawing that I had a few weeks ago...her beautiful family met with me at 7:30 on a Saturday morning (wow that's early for a weekend!) and we got right to work capturing some great moments with her beautiful family.

The youngest took awhile to warm up to the camera - but once she did, she was an adorable ham! One of my favorite pics is the one below of just her alone...

The oldest was a natural model and will be churning out some great photos through the years...I was very impressed!

And the middle child was a ton of fun with his superhero antics. :)

Below are some of my favorite shots from the morning.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to having the others. My family asked who took them and i will definitely send them your way!

Jen said...

So beautiful! I love the location, wherever it is!

.:OhanaImages:. said...

I luv the 1st one.. she is so cute!
and the last one of them hugging each other.. luv it! now.. if only i could get my boys to luv each other that way! hahaa :P