Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pauline and Family

I'm back (again) peeps!  Had to take a little time out for some personal things I was dealing with, but life is back on track and boy is it busy!!
Work is beginning to pick back up from the after-Christmas-slump.  My son's 6th birthday is only a couple weeks away and I'm still trying to figure out what to do for it!  My "little" sister's 21st birthday is the week after that and we're planning a Las Vegas trip to celebrate.  AND on top of all that and the day-to-day stuff, I'm moving in a week and a half and have a total of 3 boxes packed so far!!  But I work well under pressure and always find a way to make it all work. :)
Today I wanted to share some photos back from November of some of the most photogenic and beautiful clients I have.  This whole family needs to be in a magazine or something.  Am I wrong??
Actually, I love the littlest girl's look soooo much, that I chose her as one of the two models I'll be using in the advertisements for a new upcoming service I'll be offering - I don't have a name or catchy slogan for it yet, but they'll basically be mini photo shoots for little girl's birthday parties complete with professional hair and makeup design.  I can't wait to roll it out, but we're not quite ready yet. :)
Well I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day whether coupled up, single, parenting, chilling with the pets, or whatever it is you did.  I spent the afternoon and evening with my son and had a lovely movie date to go see Chronicle.  Interesting movie, we liked it. :)
I'll be back tomorrow (I hope!) with more pics! :)







7 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Love your blog and your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting! :)

anika♥Lee said...

Great pictures... photogenic family is right!!!! That little boy, especially...WOW What a gorgeous little boy! :)

AJGodinho said...

Haven't been here in a while. I like the new look of your blog. Very well done and great pictures on this blog post! :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Could this family be any more beautiful!

Lady J said...

You are oh so talented.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family of 5. They all are gorgeous. The photo wouldn't look like this if the photographer isn't good. So Kudos to you! Well done.
Wedding Videographer Perth

Abbas Shah said...

I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Drone photography west palm beach Cool Mat.