Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alta Vista Elementary May 2010 Fundraiser (continued)

I've been on a roll this week!  I'm about halfway through all of the Alta Vista fundraiser pictures....except I'm about to go out of town for the weekend starting tomorrow night - so it's going to push me back a little again....but Monday evening I'll be right back at it!

Here's some images from another fabulous family's session....they came on the first day of the fundraiser, and had to bear through ridiculously high winds at the beach....the winds were not nice to my camera at all and blew ocean water everywhere, creating a pretty significant haze over my lens......so unfortunately we had to reshoot their session because I just wasn't thrilled with the image quality.  They were great sports about it and ended up choosing images from both sessions. :) :)

Here's a few of them!




















No comments: