Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A gift to you from Avery James Photography







As a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays gift from me to you...

Book a photo session with Avery James Photography (www. averyjamesphotography. com) for the months of January or February and receive all of your photos on cd for $150 ($250 value!).


I am only accepting appointments for this special on a limited amount of Saturdays....so once the spots are taken, they're gone! Contact me to reserve your spot!

A $100 deposit is due at the time of your session and will be credited towards your purchase.


For more information on Avery James Photography, view my website that includes a full price scale as well as my portfolio and a calendar showing unavailable days.


Website: http://www. averyjamesphotography. com
Contact: crystal@averyjamesphotography.com

Happy holidays everyone!!

No comments: